Picture(s) from the Clubpenguin Global Citizenship page.

www.clubpenguin.com/global-citizenship/

Friday, January 28, 2011

Ashspire's Family Tree! :)

Hey guys, I got this idea from Saraapril to make a family tree! I hope you like it, lol!

Well a long time ago when Club Penguin was just in its beta days, My Grandpa Hopper and my Grandma Hopper met on the Beach and fell in love :) (lol!) They had two kids: Rock Hopper, and Dad Hopper! While my Grandpa and Grandma Hopper fell in love, so did my Grandpa and Grandma Dance, when they met at the Night Club! (LOL!) They had two kids, too: Candace Dance, and Mom Dance! Mom Dance and Dad Hopper fell in love and had ME! (LOL!!!) So, my full name is really Ashspire Snowdrift Hopper! :D

Let me tell you a bit more about my family! My Grandpa Hopper loves to do puzzles! He is a master at Puffle-so-cuto! (LOL!) He also loves to exercise and get outside! We go walking together every day, all the way from the Cove; to the top of the Ski hill! He really likes my Grandma's pink puffle, Bella, because she likes to get outside just as much as he does! :)
My Grandma Hopper loves to go SHOPPING! She spends all day at the Gift Shop, looking for sales in the clearance section! When there is a new edition of Penguin Style, Grandma Hopper is the first one to have it! She also loves to decorate! I love to spend time with her moving around furniture and upgrading her igloo so it fits the season! ;)
My Grandpa Dance teaches a History class! He loves to spend time with all his students (like me!) teaching them about the Beta Days in Club Penguin, The Discovery of the Puffles, and when we dug out the Dojo! I'm his best student, always getting straight A's! ;)

My Grandma Dance LOVES to explore! She always has all her safety equipment, (and her camera, lol) and she is always spending all her time in the forest, searching for secrets! Did you know, she was the first Penguin to reach the Brown Puffle's cave? SHE was the one who left all the helpful notes that helped us find our way! Thanks Grandma Dance! LOL!
My Dad Hopper is a real tech wiz! He's best friends with Gary the Gadget guy! My Dad helped design the Snow Trekker! He's really good with cars, because his job is being a mechanic! You should see him in his shop at our igloo! Hes always working away, fixing things for everyone! ;)
My Mom Dance (Hopper now, lol) is a part of club penguin Rescue Squad! She's always waiting at the Ski hill, making sure all the Sledding Penguins are safe with all their protective gear, and making sure they watch out for logs and rocks in the way! She also helps rescue lost puffles! One time, she almost got captured by a shark! But she escaped, with the lost puffle to! The owner was so happy! Shes a big helper on Club Penguin!

My Uncle Rocky (Rockhopper LOL!) LOVES to explore! He sails the seven seas on his ship the Migrater! I would really love to ride with him on his ship, but he always says "Aye, lassie! Ye be a we bit to young to be going about on me adventures!" (LOL!) Alright Uncle Rocky. Whenever he comes to visit me , I always love to play with his pet puffle, Yarr! :)                                                                                                                
My Aunt Candy (Though she likes me to call her "Can Dance") Is a real dancer! She loves to hang out at the Night Club, and bust a move! Shes so fun to hang out with, because she can be a real jokester sometimes! She also throws the best partys! There are always Dance Offs going on in the Night Club that she is hosting!She sure is a fun Aunt! She also has a Purple Puffle, named Grape!                                                              
Then there's me! I'm an Artist, I love to doodle all the time! I've colored almost all of the Club penguin Coloring pages, and I've made up some of my own doodles to! ;) I also like to write story's! I've published a few books actually! I'm very proud of my family! I hope you liked this family tree! :D LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment