Picture(s) from the Clubpenguin Global Citizenship page.

www.clubpenguin.com/global-citizenship/

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New reviewed by you :D

Hey guys, Billybob posted a NEW reviewed by you for us! :D Hear it is:

Hello Penguins! 

Yesterday we mentioned you can get a free Brown Puffle House on the Expedition. Looks like Scoobyzyx has been to the Brown Puffle Cave already: 
Wow! You must have a LOT of brown puffles! Are you making an invention, or just doing math homework? LOL!
Speaking of brown puffles, last week we asked what experiments you're conducting with your brown puffle and Mumble01360 said: 

My brown puffle is the new Sir Isaac Newton! He often conducts experiments with any spare nuts and bolts lying around. Mudd will fly his airplane (that he built in under 10 minutes) everywhere around CP. With all of the experimenting he does, he barely has time to sleep! 
(lol, I totally agree with that last statement! My friends brown puffle seems to always be solving math problems, even in his sleep! I guess that's why she calls him Einstein!)

Very cool, Mumble01360! This week we want to know - if you wrote a story about puffles, what would it be like? 

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins! 

Until then... Waddle on! 

-Club Penguin Team
By Billybob on January 26 2011 05:13
Cool! A new reviewed by you! I'll be entering for sure! Hears what I will say:
If I wrote a story about puffles, It would be about how me and my red puffle got marooned on an island after surfing! I'm not sure if we would be rescued by Rockhopper, or my fellow EPF agents, but either way it would be a great story!
Like it? Make sure you enter! Its for 10,000 coins!

No comments:

Post a Comment